Contact / ImprintResponsible for content and design:
Geisenhausener Straße 11a
81379 München (Munich), Germany
Tel: +49 89 321977-80
Fax: +49 89 321977-89
Registered office: München, HRB Nr.142452 (Handelsregister B München)
Managing directors (Geschäftsführer):
Authorized representative (Prokurist):
Dipl. Kfm. (Univ.) Markus Hendel
Data protection statement§ 1 Controller
Responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) is:
Geisenhausener Straße 11a
Tel: 089 / 32 19 77 - 80
Fax: 089 / 32 19 77 - 89
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have legal rights vis-à-vis the controller according to § 1 to
- be informed according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- correct or delete your data under Articles 16 and 17 GDPR,
- restrict processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
- be notified under Art. 19 GDPR,
- object against the processing under Art. 21 GDPR,
- Data portability within the boundary of Art. 20 GDRP.
(2) In addition, you may file a complaint with the responsible data protection authority against our processing of your personal data. The contact details are as follows:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Telephone: +49 (0) 981/53 13 00
Fax: +49 (0) 981/53 98 13 00
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting the website
(1) If you access the website without registration or other transmission of information, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDRP we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server during this process. This data in its entirety is necessary for technical reasons and is usually not personal data for the responsible body.
The following data is collected: IP address, time of the request, time zone difference to GMT, called address (2nd-level-domain.1st-level-domain/page_called), origin (HTTP-referer), HTTP status code, transferred amount of data, browser [Type and version, e.g. "Mozilla Firefox Build 52.7.3 (64-bit)"] including its language, operating system and interface.
(2) In particular, the IP address is, based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f), used to combat abuse and to ensure the functionality of our website. It is therefor stored for a maximum of 2 days. Thereafter, the IP address is shortened and thus kept anonymously only.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are used when you use our website in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR to improve our website and user interaction. All cookies are automatically deleted after every browser exit. We do not use persistent cookies.
- Configure your browser not to accept cookies in general or from this site or from third parties. If you do not accept cookies from this site, this will prevent a successful login.
- Delete existing cookies at any time. If you delete a user authentication cookie while you are logged in, you will need to log in again.
(4) This data and its provision to the aforementioned extent is mandatory for the delivery of this website. Thus the data subject has no right to object.
§ 5 This website includes third party services